Frequently Asked Questions
Where is your studio located?
Please visit Our Studio page to discover more about us.
When is the best time to reserve my session?
- Maternity: In your first trimester, as sessions take place from 32-36 weeks.
- Newborn: Beginning of your 2nd Trimester, as sessions take place 5 -16 days after birth.
- Baby Milestones: 1-2 months before baby’s 4-6, 7-9 & 12 month mark.
Are digital images included in your packages?
Yes, all of our packages are simple and all-inclusive. This means that you’ll receive both digital images and a print release and no further purchases are required. We do however offer a gorgeous variety of print products that are reasonably priced and printed by my professional print lab. All products are available for viewing and ordering during your session.
How do I pay for my session?
Deposits and session balances can be paid via an online invoice. Tax of 8.25% will be applied to all transactions.
What is the turnaround time on my Gallery?
Galleries will be delivered 2-3 weeks after your session. Prints and products will be available 3-4 weeks after your session.
When are Sessions available?
- Maternity Sessions are available Monday-Thursday 90 minutes before sunset
- Newborn Sessions are available Tuesday-Friday at 9:30am.
- Milestone Sessions are available Tuesday-Friday at 10am.
Can Sessions be rescheduled?
Maternity sessions can be rescheduled, but I do ask that you give me a 24 hour notice as common courtesy. Newborn sessions should not be rescheduled unless there is an emergency. With newborns, time is of the essence, so the earlier we capture baby the better.